22 Nov JOB POST: Operations – Administration (Dixon)
Job Title: Operations-Administration
Reports To: Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Summary: Responsible for maintaining and developing inventory records, manufacturing templates, invoicing product.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews customer specifications and company needs to ascertain quantity and types of material needed to obtain quality results.*
- Enters purchasing information in computer and generates related reports for inventory control purposes.*
- Maintains adequate inventory levels by monitoring and replenishing as necessary.*
- Tracks delivery orders on computer to ensure timely delivery and expedites orders as required.*
- Prepares and monitors quotation files to include updating with current bids and quotes as needed.*
- Answers multi-line telephone, takes accurate messages and relays telephone calls to the appropriate person.*
- Greets and screens incoming visitors/customers in a professional manner and promptly notifies appropriate person of their arrival.*
- Receives and responds to inquiries and complaints via telephone, mail or in person, and process information in an efficient manner.*
- Creates and implements an organized filing system for various company documents.*
- Operates standard office equipment to include: multi-line telephone system, facsimile machine, photocopy machine, calculator, and computer/printer.*
- Prints and prepares invoices for mailing.*
- Performs daily billing functions; generates invoices for mailing and initiates shipping orders for back orders.*
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel and Agvance.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Time Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Skills
- Math Aptitude